Laman

Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

Happy Birthday Bradley

This post is dedicated to Bradley James who will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow, but actually it's still 23.00 at my place. well, I can't wait until tomorrow. I even made him a fanpic, not a photo but a picture/drawing. It's my first time using my skill to make something for someone. I must be adore him that much. Yes, I adore him, but not love him. I love Colin, as always. Sorry Col', don't cry (?).


Bradley James, born on 11 October 1983, and tomorrow he'll be 28 years old. There is such a huuuuuuuuuge gap between us hahaha. Aside from his age, he is very childish, really. And has a sense of humor too, not like Colin and his "dark" humor =_=. What is a dark humor? I don't know. I think maybe it's the same as when someone tells a joke and then the audience is like "krik krik". 



He is very entertaining too. And really looooves football game. I think British people really like football huh? But what makes me surprised is that he plays football in a stadium, yes, in a STADIUM only for playing football. In my country, people just play it in the field =_=. He has great skill for football and big talent for acting, although Colin's acting is more greater *ditabok bradley*.



He is just like my brother. Well, I didn't know what it feels to have a older brother since I'm the first child. Bradley is just perfect, he is humorous, talkative and caring, well even though sometimes he will get cranky lol. All his doing, that childish act, innocent smile and those weird expressions he always making always makes me laugh so hard. 




I even use his birthday date for my jersey number, 11. 11...the birthday date of Bradley, birthday date of Colin, 1-1, first january :D and it's my anniversary date with ryeowook (?) 11-10 the same lol. Well, I think that's all for today. Happy Birthday Bradley, I hope we'll meet soon (actually, I just wanna see colin lol)

Addio~

1 komentar:

Black Moustache